Product Quality Enhancement
Product quality enhancement can be achieved through optimization of raw mix design, fineness of raw materials, intermediate and final products and usage of performance enhancers.
- Collection of plant design and operating data.
- Collection and analysis of raw material & fuel data.
- Collection of product portfolio and quality data.
- Data collection for performance assessment of preblending & blending equipments .
- Particle size analysis for all the raw materials, fuel, clinker & cement.
- Proximate & Ultimate analysis of fuels.
- Cost of all the raw materials, fuels, alternate/waste materials.
- Bench marking of product quality.
- Assessment/formulation of quality assurance plan based on the bench marking of cement quality.
- Working out an optimum raw mix design to meet the clinker target quality as per the quality assurance plan, at the minimum cost.
- Optimization of fineness of raw materials, intermediate & final products for improving the burnability and maintaining the target quality.
Product quality enhancement will improve:
- Product acceptability in the market.
- Consistency in quality.
- Reduce cost of production.
- Increased profitability.