Market Transparency gives a clear understanding of the cement market for both a new player venturing into the industry, as well as an existing player. It is important to understand:
- Market dynamics today and tomorrow, covering demand, supply, prices, competition, product mix, etc.
- Cost structure in the industry.
- Opportunities and threats.
- Risks and mitigation measures.
Depending upon the specific requirements, Market Transparency covers following:
- Demand - supply
- Market shares
- Dealer spread
- Dealer network quality
- Brand perception – by channel and end users
- Price positioning as compared to other brands
- Brand equity
- Market access advantage
- Access to blending materials
- Raw Material cost
- Power cost
- Fuel cost
- Manpower cost
- Overall cost of production
- Impact of expected developments in the region
- Expected price trends
- Volume forecast.
It helps an organization get:
- a comprehensive service covering all aspects of cement market.
- a balanced, integrated view of the industry.