Pollution Mitigation is assessment of existing pollution control measures in a plant with proposed mitigation measures.
- Collection of equipment design and operating data.
- Carrying out process measurements of major dust collection equipments during steady operation of plant covering temperature, pressure, flow & dust.
- Analysis of design and operating data to identify the shortfall in capacity of major dust collection equipments.
- Assessing capacity of all the fugitive dust collection equipments to identify the shortfall in capacity.
- Situation analysis and formulation of various alternatives for Environment Mitigation plans for improvement of emission levels in plant.
- Carrying out the layout feasibility of the proposed addition/modifications.
- Estimation of capital Investments of the proposed capacity enhancement measures.
Assessment study for pollution control measures effectively leads to reduction in dust emission levels of the plant.