Services for Bulk Material Handling Systems
We are the market leaders in providing integrated consultancy services to global cement and mineral based industries, with strong presence in captive power generation, highways, bridges etc. With our strength in the above industries, we now offer integrated consultancy services for Bulk Material Handling (BMH) Operations (Loading, Unloading, Storages, Reclaiming etc.) for all types of industries.
We provide integrated project consultancy services in successful implementation of new assignments as well as ongoing assignments, in a time bound and cost effective manner, from concept to commissioning.
I. Project Formulation Phase
- Project conceptualization
- Geo-Technical/ Hydrological Investigation
- Techno-Economic Feasibility Studies (TEFS)
- Environmental (EIA/EMP) studies
II. Project Engineering Phase
- Basic engineering
- Procurement assistance
- Detailed engineering in mechanical, civil and structural, process, electrical, control and automation
- Project planning and monitoring
III. Project Implementation Phase
- Project Management and Control
- Field Supervision
- Commissioning and Plant Stabilizations Assistance
IV. Operations Phase
- Plant Operation, Maintenance, Optimization, Capacity Balancing, Plant Modification and Upgradation
- Asset Management and Performance makeover for exiting Operating Facilities
- Civil and Structural Assessment
- Wide range of experience in designing bulk material handling systems from 5 to 2500 tph for various materials in different physical forms.
- Extensive experience in assessment and selection of suitable equipment.
- Huge reduction in costs through innovative engineering solutions.