TEFS for WHR Based Power Plant
Objective of Techno-Economic Feasibility Study is to determine the technical and financial feasibility of the project, assess the risks associated with the project and enumerate imminent actions that are required to be taken. It helps a client get a detailed evaluation of a project.
- Review of the heat and mass flow of the clinkerization section (kiln & cooler) and DG sets.
- Selection of technology, size, capacity for steam and power generation.
- Study of power evacuation system and integration with power distribution system of cement plant.
- Study of the existing plant layout for installation of boilers and TG building.
- Preparation of concept layout covering location of WHRB & TG building.
- Estimation of utilities for power plant including water.
- Preparation of project schedule.
- Project cost estimation, generation cost estimation and payback period.
- Submission of report.
Broad methodology of execution involves:
- Data collection.
- Data analysis.
- Report and Project formulation.
It helps a client make an investment decision based on:
- Technical feasibility of the project.
- Financial feasibility of the project.
- Risks associated with the project.
- Actions required for risk mitigation.