Remote Mine Operations & Efficiency Monitoring
The objective of Remote Mine Operations & Efficiency Monitoring is to:
- Weekly monitor mine advancement.
- Guide and suggest optimum extraction technique on a weekly basis.
- Ensure uninterrupted supply of desired quality and quantity raw material.
- Provide flexibility in mining operations.
- Longevity of mine life.
- Save production cost.
- Avoidance of expert visits saving time and cost.
- Identifying the area for yearly, quarterly and monthly mining operations based on Quarry Scheduling over Deposit Block Model.
- Further, zeroing down to two alternatives identifying areas suitable for one week’s mining operations.
- Carrying out blast hole drilling and sampling.
- Collecting feedback drilling data and revise a part of the Block Model on Quarterly basis, if required.
It helps in:
- Day-to-day supervision and monitoring of mining operations from a distant location which is economical and also overcomes logistic problems.
- Real time analysis and data updation which provides instantaneous solutions and their modifications in a scientific and practical manner which is a true representation of the actual ground conditions.
- Reduction in cost, by optimal use of mining equipment.
- Optimal quarry management, by reducing total material handling.
- Blending of usable material resulting in cost saving and longevity of resource.
- Monitoring on a daily basis which enables flexible operations to suit fluctuations in end user requirements.