Turnkey Raw Material Investigation
Objective of Turnkey Raw Material Investigation is to:
- Provide a comprehensive package of services for detailed geological investigations of Raw Material.
- Obtain better knowledge of the deposit to enable Investment decision.
- Ascertain the quality and quantity of reserves for the project.
- Monitor and co-ordinate the reconnaissance survey, drilling, sampling, chemical analysis and other studies with various agencies to get reliable and cost-effective results.
- Topographic survey
- Geological mapping
- Sampling & chemical analysis
- Raw mix design
- Mineralogical studies
- Physical tests
- Project supervision
- Deposit Evaluation Report
- Computer Aided Deposit Evaluation
The Turnkey Raw Material Investigation is executed in two phases:
- Assessment of the geological data as available from secondary sources.
- Geological reconnaissance survey of the area.
- Formulation of investigation plans and preparation of approach document.
- Delineation of the most prospective area.
- Establish the potential of the deposit by Phase I geological investigation on a wide grid.
- Systematic investigation (Phase II) of delineated block of deposit on a close spaced grid.
- Application of Computer Aided Deposit Evaluation (CADE) for :
- Improved knowledge about deposit.
- Maximising deposit life.
- Homogenized mine output.
- Cost effective mining operation and raw mix.
It gives an investor a complete understanding of the quality and quantity of the deposit.